What is a Cookie ?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's browser when you visit a website . Its main purpose is to recognize you each time you access www.GranOptic.com and allows us to further improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet , they cannot harm or damage your computer / device. If they are enabled in your browser settings , it help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They work in the same way , but have slightly different functions:
- Self use: "Cart Cookie" to help recoup saved products for later buying.
- Third-party Cookies . Third-party cookies are cookies installed onto the website which are not the one you are visiting , such as those used by social networks ( like Facebook for example) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these files to track your visits to each site being advertised.
- Facebook : Menlo Park, California, U.S. www.facebook.com - segmented publicity
- 3º party - Analytical Cookies : These cookies are designed for periodic maintenance and ensure the best performance and customer service , collecting data from your activity.
Cookies Google Analytics, Tag Manager & Adwords (Display & remarketing) - Doubleclick : www.google.com
Cookies Hotjar (Analytics & customer use & experience monitor/heatmaps) - owner site: https://www.hotjar.com/
Google Analytics cookies
The site uses Google Analytics service , which is provided by Google , Inc. , an organisation whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway , Mountain View (California ) , CA 94043 , United States ( " Google " ) .
Name Purpose: to track behavioural use to better the user experience via tags:
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID that is used to make a count of how many times the user www.GranOptic.com visit . It also records when it was the first and last time I visited the website . It calculates when a session is over , home user and keywords .
Cookies Adwords ( Remarketing ) and Double Click
This type of "Cookies " allow more information to the ads displayed to the user anonymous . Among others, it stores the length or frequency of display advertising positions , interaction with them, or browsing patterns and / or User behavior and that help shape a profile of interest advertising . Thus, advertising can offer related to the interests of the user. No personal data stored .
Companies that generate Cookies have their own privacy policies . Currently, the Web uses Adwords platform - Doubleclick (from Google ) to manage these services. For more information, visit http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/ # toc - doubleclick and http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/ .
User settings to prevent Cookies
So you can block cookies through browser tools or configuration you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants a cookie :
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer , on the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit:
- If using Firefox, on the Tools menu > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit:
- If you use Chrome , under Options > Advanced Options > Privacy. For more information:
- If you use Opera on the Privacy and Security option , you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: